Sunday, July 01, 2007

And the winner is...

The winner of the baby poll is Christine Fales, who is a friend of Chris and I from NH. She was very close on all areas, guessing 7 pounds 12 ounces, 20 inches, the ONLY one to guess the correct birthday, and that he would be born at 3 p.m. Good guesses!

The next runners up are Auntie Carol, Andrea Paiva, Jenn Doucett, Tracey Rocha and Grandma Lavigne. Chris was 9th and I was 19th :0(.

Here are a couple pictures from this week...


He makes the funniest faces when he stretches. He raises his eyebrows, sticks his head back and puckers his lips out. Its really funny to see.



He has had 2 regular baths and he really enjoyed them!

Andrea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see him again Saturday. He is getting very chubby. And I love it! I will see you all very soon...
Love, Dinga Lorie

Unknown said...

I just looked at all the pics of Baby Christopher. He couldn't be any cuter!! Seriously, he's adorable. Eric and I can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea and Chris,

Looks like everything is going really well. Christopher is such a beautiful baby! :) hope to talk to you soon. Suzanne