Sunday, March 04, 2007

25 weeks along (15 to go!)

Hi everyone,

Not much new to report this week. We were going to start our birthing classes last week but rescheduled because its a little too early. When I had called to initially schedule them, these were the only ones available so I just signed up. Now we'll be going at the end of April, which will be closer to the due date of June 18th which makes more sense.

Things are busy and stressful with school, but I am trying not to get too stressed out. After this week I will have a little breathing room which I'm looking forward to.

My family came over tonight for some dinner, it was great seeing them and below are some pictures. Christopher is going to have a big group of cousins to meet when he arrives!




Dad & mom


Auntie Lorie & cousin Jacob


Grandma


Cousins Sophia & Cameron


Auntie Trisha

Have a great week!

Andrea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! That little chop has a big family that loves him. Of course, Dinga Trisha will have plenty of snuggle time (of course only with Sophia's supervision and approval:) Dinner was fantastic...thanks Chris for cooking. When's the next Dinner??!!!