Sunday, March 11, 2007

14 weeks to go...









Hi everyone,

Here's a few pictures of our nursery so far. Chris is enjoying the glider chair he successfully assembled! The only other peice of furniture we have is the changing table. Babies R Us hasn't been very good about getting the crib and dresser in, they both have come in twice and were damaged and had to be reordered. Hopefully they are here soon. The crib should be fun to assemble I'm sure!

In two weeks I will get a blood glucose test to determine if I have gestational diabetes. I asked if there were signs of it and the doctor said not always, but I'm guessing I don't have it. After that visit, I will be in my THIRD trimester already and will go to the doctors every two weeks. Wow is it going by fast!

I hope everyone enjoys the beautiful weather this weekend and will talk to you soon.

love, Andrea & Chris

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, things are coming along really well, sorry i missed the last dinner, i will definitely be there for the next one, your getting really big, but just belly, unfortunately, i still have mine:)

Anonymous said...

by the way, that last comment was me, jenn

Anonymous said...

That little guy is going to love his room! Thanks for posting more often, I love the pictures :)

Anonymous said...

I think I love it!!! I showed the girls at work and they laughed so much at the onsie...one girl thought Mollie looked vicious, I assured them that she's an idiot!! I have some pics of myself to hang in the little man's room, he should look at me daily:) Love, Dinga Trisha

Anonymous said...

I just realized I can leave comments back! I thought I'd say that Molly is not vicious! Ha ha, she might look it. Actually, she acts kind of ferocious around other dogs. Sometimes when Oscar would be chewing a toy she wanted, she'd bite his cheek until he dropped it... she loves kids though, but needless to say we'll orient her to the baby very slowly and carefully. She's never aggressive with people though.

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of the nursery :) Chris you did a great job with the painting! I can't believe in about 3 months the baby will be here - so exciting!! much love Suzanne