Monday, December 18, 2006

15 Weeks



Today makes 15 weeks along for me, the baby is somewhere between the size of a lemon and an advocado. I have felt great the past couple of weeks, only one day I was really dragging. I don't know how I went through last semester feeling like that everyday, on top of not sleeping well! I appreciate how much support I received from my family & Chris. Poor Chris, I didn't do a thing around the house the whole trimester. Literally, not a thing except lay down, sleep and eat. I may have fed the dogs a day or two... I think... Chris was very patient, though he's glad that's getting better now!

So as you can see in the photos there is definitely getting to be a pooch to my belly. People notice it but it still just looks like I've gained weight, its not distinctively a pregnancy belly yet. By the way, I've gained 5 pounds so far which is exactly on target. I ran into a girl from my class today and told her and she was shocked, I laughed because she said "oh I noticed last week you've gained weight, I thought it was just stress from school." So maybe I should tell people why I'm gaining weight, otherwise they are left to assume that between gaining weight and my skin and hair looking bad that I've just let myself go or something! Speaking of that, its been really cool telling people. Everyone is so excited for Chris and I, and that means a lot to us.

Looked at one daycare so far and will look at another tomorrow. The one we saw is nice, but 20 minutes from home. So picking up the baby will be almost an hour affair, that's too long. There's one 4 minutes from our house that has a waiting list, I put us on. The one I'll see tomorrow is on campus, very convenient. I'll update next week on how it goes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute in these pictures! When do you find out if you're having a boy or girl?! Tell me as soon as you know!

Anonymous said...

Andrea and Chris,

I am so happy for the two of you. I love being able to read new updates and see pictures. We wich you a happy holiday and a happy new year.

love - Suzanne and Clay

Anonymous said...

We look forward to the future updates. We are very happy for you. Congratulations!
Ken and Christine Fales

Anonymous said...

Yay! Another blog for me to obsessively check so I feel even more sketchy!! :-P I'm happy you are on the upswing and feeling more energetic. See you soon, I hope!!
Tracey

Anonymous said...

You look great!! But have you broke the news regarding your weeks dillemna? Hopefully you will have soon you will have a Sophia of your own:) Love, Trisha

Unknown said...

You look great!! But have you broke the news regarding your weeks dillemna? Hopefully you will have soon you will have a Sophia of your own:) Love, Trisha