Sunday, December 10, 2006

14 Weeks Along




So this week makes 14 weeks, the start of the second trimester. Here is a "before" picture of my belly, taken yesterday, so we can see just how much is going to change during the second trimester. I must say my pants are already very uncomfortable, there are a few that I could wear last week but yesterday even my most comfortable pair hurt my stomach. I have one pair of maternity jeans so far, I think its about time to get some more clothes.

No updates as far as appointments for the past couple of weeks. Although we will be able to know the sex in a couple of weeks, my next ultra sound is not scheduled until January so we'll find out then. I had been hoping for a boy until recently, now I honestly would be happy either way. Only problem with a boy is Chris and I can't agree on a name :0).

Andrea

1 comment:

Steph and Dan said...

Ahh, the name problem rears it's head. Been there done that. Don't worry too much. Make a list of a couple of names you like and some that he likes. You'll know which one to use when you see him and circumstances will help as well.