Monday, December 25, 2006

15 Weeks (again!)



Hi everyone,

First let me explain the title of this blog. I went for a doctor's appointment last week and she said to ignore the radiologist's due date, that I should go back to the original one of June 18, 2007. So alas, I'm still 15 weeks along this week, not 16 like the radiologist told me. She said that while the scans are always saying I'm a week further ahead, that they aren't totally accurate so we shouldn't change the original due date.

Nothing much went on at the last appointment, other than that she couldn't find the heartbeat for about 60 seconds which was really scary. I guess its normal to take a long time to locate though, because she didn't have the aid of an ultrasound image, it was basically just a microphone. So no photos this week, but, we find out the sex (if all goes well and they can tell) in two weeks, on January 9th. We can't wait!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas today!

love, Andrea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things are going well! You look great. Hope you guys had a fun Christmas, and talk to you soon!