Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope you have a wonderful 2008. I am really looking forward to this year, having Christopher makes things so wonderful and interesting. He makes us laugh so much, we love to see what he's going to be doing next. I should try to catch it on video when he sticks his foot towards my face so I'll kiss it & wiggle his toes, it is so funny. He laughs and then up his foot goes so I'll do it again. And yesterday Chris noticed that he loves the coffee pot. He looks at it and giggles - he inherited Chris' appreciation for coffee I suppose. Lately he's been really working on crawling. He gets on his hands and knees (and sometimes his hands and feet) and wiggles around, but he ends up gliding backwards instead of forward. It looks like he'll get it any day now. Until then, when he gets me up every few hours I find him in that position practicing. Here is a pic of him working on it!







Andrea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's ready to move! He has a wonderful smile. Looking forward to spending some time with him tomorrow! Love, Dinga Lorie