Tuesday, September 18, 2007

3 month photos...






So we got Christopher's 3 month photos done... again. I had gotten them done a couple weeks ago at Walmart and I don't know why I went there, it was just lousy and they did a lousy job. The rug he sat on was dingy and the place smelled! And so did the worker! And they were no less expensive. They had this deal where the whole package was under $6, so I thought, great - except you get there and that package deal is only on the first photo, which I didn't like. So Chris and I went to Sears to get these done, I like them.

Not sure what other updates I can give except the nursing is going excellently. The pump works like a charm and feeding in public is fine, now that I don't try to cover his head with a blanket since he hates that. The visiting nurse of RI is coming tomorrow and will weigh him, I am guessing he weighs over 14 pounds now because he feels really heavy.

We're now trying him on Prevacid for his reflux since he is always spitting out the Zantac, which has to be given three times a day. Prevacid only needs to be given once a day so that will be better, and we mix it in with milk and he eats it right up. I read it takes a couple weeks to work fully, so we'll see if that does the trick more consistently than the Zantac.

Have a good one,
Andrea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures - Christopher is really a handsome little boy! We go to Sears too; we've always gotten great pics of Mary there.

Hooray for the nursing! I am so glad to hear that you're still going and having an easier time of it. This is the way it should be. Hip hip hooray for you, Andrea!

Quinn's Aunt Kristin

Anonymous said...

I swear that is one of the cutest kid i have ever seen, i wanted to see him so bad at mom's, but i'll let it go this time:( i can't wait to see him at the christening, he is absolutely adorable. give him a kiss from his auntie jenn and tell him i love him AND LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING HIS PICTURE IN THE MAIL (HINT HINT) hope all is well,love auntie jenn