Sunday, May 13, 2007

5 weeks to go...









Hi there,

Thought I'd post a few updated pictures. The nursery has so much stuff in it, I've been told there's no room for a baby in there - this doesn't include any of the equipment like the high chair, swing, etc.! Most of those things are set up and are around the house. I don't know where to fit everything, some things are down in the basement and we'll bring them up as we need them. If you look on the chair to the left of the picture of the nursery, you can see one of the piles of laundry to wash, there's so much stuff and its all so cute!! Today Chris' parents and my family came up for a Mother's Day BBQ, so I put a couple pictures from that up. It was a beautiful day out, I'm very excited for the summer.

Last week at the doctor she said I had lost a pound over the past two weeks, which was surprising because at the previous visit I had gained 7 pounds in the previous two weeks. She said it's just water weight and not a big deal. I wonder how much of not gaining this past week had to do with being sick, so maybe I was a little dehydrated or something? I did hear that in the few weeks before delivery women will lose a few pounds, so maybe that's all it was. She believes he did turn upside down, but in two weeks is giving me an ultrasound to be sure. That'll be neat to see, I haven't had one since early in the second trimester. My sister Tricia is able to come to that along with Chris so that'll be great.

Hope you had a nice Mother's day!

Andrea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dinga Trisha is soooo excited for the ultrasound...I'll be all up in the tech's grill too:) (getto style). I had a great time and so did the kids...see you soon. Love, Dinga Trisha (Lorie, you can still be Dinga Lorie or Ding-Ding)

Unknown said...

How cute is this room - and you?! Looks like you guys are all ready for baby Christopher :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello Andrea!!
You look beautiful, I'm so proud of you! We all are and wish you all the best:) We're thinking of you and can't wait until the day comes when we can squeeze some cheeks!
Love the Canadian Gang!
Please send our hugs and hello's to all!