Monday, April 09, 2007

30 weeks along! (that means only 10 to go!)

So only ten weeks to go as of today, can you believe that. I started realizing the other day that fairly soon I won't be pregnant anymore, and how much I will miss it. I really love having Christopher with me all the time. Whenever I'm sitting in a meeting or class, or doing work, he moves around and reminds me he's right there and I will miss that. It's been very precious to me being pregnant, I've been lucky that things are going smoothly and I'm feeling great.

As far as the semester with school, there's three more weeks of class and then some exams and that's it. I have a lot of work to do on my master's thesis before he arrives, realizing I won't do anything with it this summer. I've been very busy and will keep it up as long as I can before he comes.

My sister Lorie who will be Christopher's godmother came up with an idea to start a poll guessing the baby's weight and birthday. I figured since I already have this website set up we might as well do it from here - so feel free to click on here and enter your guesses. I already put mine in!

I also thought I'd upload a couple of pictures that Chris' mom gave me yesterday on Easter. I like the one taken the day he was born!

On his birthday


At 15 months old

I'll have to get some pictures of me as a baby too at some point! Hope you have a nice week and had a great Easter yesterday.

Andrea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is in! I am getting so excited to meet him! I know he is going to be a healthy, robust little boy. Glad you are feeling so good. Keep up the good work! Love you, Dinga Lorie

Tracy said...

Hi Andrea and Chris - Wow, I can't believe how quick time has passed!! You look so cute and those pictures of Chris are great :-) I hear yea about school...I don't know how you're doing it while pregnant. I can't wait to meet Christopher and will put my guess in soon.

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to see baby Christopher! I'll be entering my guess soon.