Thursday, July 03, 2008

Christopher has been up to a lot since I've last updated this site. The biggest thing is that he's now officially a toddler! He's walking for short periods of time alone, but much longer if you hold his hands. He can walk forever if you hold his hands, but alone I think he doubts himself. Below are a few pics from his first birthday party.

He liked his presents. This was a popper from grammy.


He loved being pulled around in his new wagon from grandma.


Here's his cake I made.




His first taste of cake, we discovered he has a real sweet tooth.


Yesterday we got back from going to a conference in D.C. for my work. We did some site seeing and while I was at the conference during the day, Chris & Christopher hung out at the hotel and went in the pool.



Chris & Christopher came down to visit me when I presented my poster. Here are a couple of other students that work for my boss.


Free Haagen-Daaz at the conference, he was in heaven!

2 comments:

Steph and Dan said...

I'm so sorry I missed it, it looks like you guys had so much fun. What a great job on the cake by the way. We have to get together soon.

Tracey said...

I wish I was at the party AND at the conference!! Looks like fun on both counts (as fun as conferences go...:-)!