Friday, October 19, 2007

"Someone get me outta here..."





He surprisingly doesn't mind being confined to this Bumbo thing, but I don't use it yet really because I think he's too young for it. They say it can be used as early as 3 months, but I won't use this until he can sit up independently because I don't like him slouching forward so much. When I tried him in it he let out a sigh and I was convinced he was short of breath from being hunched forward so I took him out immediately... probably not true. We're not ready for the sitting yet!

Last week was my 30th birthday and it was very nice. I thought about how I expected to be done with school with 3 children by the time I was 30... it used to seem really old to me. But I am so happy with where I am at and am loving motherhood and my family. I wouldn't change anything.

I'll try and post some more videos soon, those take a while to upload so its not as easy to find the time. Have a nice weekend!

Andrea

No comments: