Monday, June 04, 2007

2 weeks until the due date...

Hi everybody, I've managed to go 38 weeks with out posting anything on the website, however, I am very excited to be a Dad and can't wait for Christopher's arrival. I have scheduled a lot of time off this summer and I look forwarding to spending a lot of time with him and Andrea (and Molly of course). Andrea has done a great job with the pregnancy and has been very happy being pregnant. She managed to maintain a 4.0 average in school, work and do research depsite being tired from lack of sleep and making a baby. I am very proud of her. I know she will be a wonderful mother to Christopher. He is very lucky to have her. I look forward to seeing everybody after Christopher is born, have a nice summer, Chris

"I won't lie to you, fatherhood isn't easy like motherhood." -Homer Simpson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was almost touched until I saw the end quote. Hmpf! Seriously, you are both going to be great parents. And don't worry, he'll be seeing A LOT of Auntie Lorie. I mean, I'm going to be around all the time! Counting it down...
Love, Auntie Lorie

Unknown said...

This is very sweet. You will both be great parents. I'm so excited to meet him!